When Amanda Gorecki, ARNP, owner and developer of Pure MD, set out to make a skincare product line that takes the wonder of nature with the latest scientific advancement in skin care she did just that with her High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
The anti-wrinkle eye cream is a potent melody of antioxidants, edelweiss stem cells and peptides which help minimize muscular contractions, reducing the wrinkles and appearance of crow’s feet.
With an excellent ingredient list, High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream smooths the delicate skin around the eyes and effectively slows the aging process.
Personally I found High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream one of the best eye creams I have ever tried. Even though the eye cream was sent free for us to review I will be moving forward purchasing it and substituting if for La Mer’s Illuminating Eye Gel.
My 40 year old eyes look more youthful using High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream. I have been using it for three months and I do see a noticeable different in fewer fine lines around my eyes which makes it worth the retail cost of $98 usd.
Even though this might be expensive for some it is far less than La Mer’s Iluminating Eye Gel which retails for $145 usd and I feel it has better ingredients. I would like to thank Amanda Gorecki for making such an amazing eye cream and for the science behind it. Discovering how good your High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream makes me curious to try the rest of your line.
High Eye-Q, Anti-Wrinkle Cream Ingredient List
- Aqua (Water),
- Glyceryl Stearate Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein,
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1,
- Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol,
- Dimethylacrylamide/ Acrylic acid Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer,
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide- 6, Lycium Barbarum Extract (Goji Berry) ,
- Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol,
- Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol,
- Stearic Acid,
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
- Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract,
- Centella Asiatica Extract,
- D-panthenol, Calendula O cinalis Flower Extract,
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein,
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract,
- Ca eine, Hibiscus Sabdari a Flower Extract,
- Plantago Ianceolata Extract, Potassium Sorbate,
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Allantoin, Lecithin,
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract,
- Althaea O cinalis Root Extract,
- Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol.
Leave a Reply